Best paper submission will be evaluated based on the following outcomes. A strong candidate for best paper:
- Is well organized and is characterized by good writing and a clarity of expression.
- Offers some important or innovative way of looking at an issue, in a way that it could potentially contribute to advancing the discipline.
- Exhibits a good knowledge of the fundamentals of the area covered by the paper.
- Presents a good critical analysis.
- Uses a discipline-relevant theory or model for analysis.
- Includes ample references to relevant literature on the topic.
Trinational MA in European Studies
February 21, 2017
International Conference on Public Policy Call for Papers
November 29, 2016